JCI Music Festival is North Dakota's first annual Hip Hop festival held at the Newman Outdoor Field in Fargo, ND. It was created by Hip Hop artist Big Reeno and his brother Chuck in honor of their Mother who past away to Sarcoma (Cancer) in 2001 at the age of 40 and to celebrate her love for music.
The acronym JCI is derived from her initials.
Tickets are available online through Eventbrite and at the Newman Outdoor Field Box Office: 1515 15th Ave N. Fargo, ND.
Pre-Sale Price - $39 (July 27 through August 17)
General Admission - $49 (August 18 through September 11)
General Admission - $65 (September 12 through September 16)
VIP (21+ Only) - $100
1. What time does everything start? What time should you arrive?
Doors open at 2:00 PM, DJ starts spinning at 3:00PM. We have 10+ artists and DJ's performing. T-Pain takes the stage at 9:55PM and the festival will end at 11:00PM. Get there early and you will not miss any of the fun.
2. There are a lot of amazing artists playing. Broaden your horizons, plan on getting there early, and see as much music as you possibly can. If you want to be the first to know, we suggest you join our newsletter and follow us on Social media: Twitter, Instagram & Facebook!
Also, Stay tuned to @JCImusicfest and @BigReeno on Twitter all day long.
3. There are NO in and outs. Show goes on rain or shine. Lineup and set times are subject to change. NO refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
4. What you can bring:
Backpacks (medium 20″ tall, 15″ wide and 9″ thick - CamelBaks are OK, but MUST be empty upon entry)
Small beach towel
E-cigs (single use mini's and vape pens are OK %((%but NOT liquid refills%))%)
Digital cameras (non-pro; unless with prior consent), disposable cameras, and film cameras (non-pro)
Go Pros (NO poles / extenders / selfie sticks)
5. What you CANNOT bring:
Weapons (knives, guns, chains-- anything that can be used as a weapon to hurt someone)
Band instruments of any kind
Drugs or drug paraphernalia
“For sale” items
Markers or spray paint
Food or water
Fireworks / Explosives
Outside food and beverages
Drones and remote control aircrafts or toys
Video cameras (except GoPros)
Poles / camera extenders / selfie sticks
Audio recording devices
Kites or flags
Megaphones or portable speakers
6. YES, first aid and medics will be on site.
7. All people with medical prescriptions:
Please identify yourselves to security at gate check-in. ALL medical prescriptions and accompanying names on those containers MUST match the person’s proper I.D.
8. Big Reeno Presents JCI Music Festival 2017 is ALL AGES!
9. YES, there will be ATM machines available on site.
10. Are you an artist? Wanna submit your music or your bands music to be considered as an opening act on the JCI Music Festival? Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting submissions for JCI 2017. Feel free to reach out to us next year.
11. Have a great business, product or service that people need to know about? Let the world know about it by being a sponsor on the Big Reeno Presents JCI Music Festival. Send an email to our sponsorship team at email@example.com with the word SPONSOR in the subject line.
12. OF COURSE, there will be official Big Reeno Presents JCI Music Festival merchandise!
Look for the BIG merchandise section with all the colorful T-shirts and Hoodies and come say Hi and check them out!
13. Lost & Found
Yes, we will have a lost and found. Just ask one of our friendly staff members to point you in the right direction.
All items remaining at the lost & Found after the event is done will be held at the Newman Outdoor Field from Saturday, September 16- Wednesday, September 20, 2016.
After September 20, all items will be disposed or donated. All lost IDs and driver's licenses will be sent directly to the state.
Eventbrite are our exclusive ticketing partners. Refunds and/or exchanges are not allowed after a ticket is purchased. All ticket sales are final.
Parking is available at the East parking lot at the Fargodome.
JCI Music Festival 2017 Venue Info:
Newman Outdoor Field
1515 15th Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102
For General Inquiries, Sponsorship, Press/Media passes or Radio passes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an artist? Wanna perform at the JCI Music Festival? Unfortunately we are no longer accepting submissions. Please reach out to us in 2018.